MOTHERS DAY 2017 | FAYETTEVILLE AR
Mothers Day. It’s one of my favorite holidays of the year. Time to celebrate strong, loving, loyal and selfless women all around the world. Its also a good time to let the mamas in your life know how much they mean to you and how special they really are. What would we do without our mamas??? I have no idea where I would be right now without my mom by my side.. helping us raise our two kids, cooking us dinners, starting my crock pot when I don’t have time, taking the kids to different appointments and activities, cleaning my kitchen, and the list goes on and on. Being a mother is the best + coolest job in the world. To me there is no more important title on the planet.
That’s why I was thinking of different ideas on how to celebrate +pamper our favorite women in our life
Here is my list of favorite places to go + gifts to get :
1. PHOTOGRAPHY GIFT CARD– from yours truly 😉 To me, there is no better gift to give. Taking pictures truly captures a moment in time that we will never get back. Moms all over would absolutely love to receive pictures as gifts or better yet a session that is already paid for!
To order a photography gift card- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send it via email that day!
2. JUNQUE 2 JEWELS PAINT SESSON– I took my mom last year and we had the best time painting and drinking mimosas. It was a great bonding time and so much fun! click the link below to see their website.
3. BRUNCH– My favorite spots for brunch are Arsagas, The Farmers Table, Emelia’s Kitchen + Green House Grille. You can’t go wrong with any of these choices and mom will love it!!
4. MANI + PEDI’S– My favorite place to go is Fancy Nails on Mission + Crossover in Fayetteville. They are so calm and its very relaxing. I have loved every manicure and pedicure I’ve got from them. They are the best! Mom will feel so pampered + loved.
5. ART + WINE– Crystal Bridges is the ideal place to go to make a whole day of sight seeing and the ultimate girls day. Leave the kids at home and just take your mom. They also have a restaurant and bar to make the day extra fun + relaxing. I don’t know about your mom, but mine loves art! This would be the perfect way to celebrate HER.
I feel blessed to get to photograph such strong and amazing women with their babies all the time! Its truly an honor!
Thanks for allowing me to be apart of your families history!
Hope you have the best Mothers Day ever! Remember its May 14th 🙂